Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Super Easy Hairstyle : From My Yellow Sandbox : Braided Bun

Do you ever get tired of the same old hairstyles? Well I sure do! So I decided to do something about it. I went searching the web and found the most fantastic website where Abby from My Yellow Sandbox did 30 different easy and super cute hairstyles in 30 days.

As I was visiting her the 30 Hairstyles in 30 Days part of her blog I noticed that she has an Ultimate Hairstyle Handbook ebook available for sale. I decided to check it out and it looked amazing. She has two sample pages on the purchase page and I decided to try one out to see if I could follow the directions and get good results. I tried the Braided Bun:
And I love it. I think it was a success. So of course I had to buy the ebook, and at $4.99 for 40 hairstyles I can't wait to try with easy to follow step by step directions I think it's a steal. Check back as I continue to try out Abby from My Yellow Sandbox's hairstyles from her Ultimate Hairstyle Handbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment