Monday, October 17, 2011

Mommy Thoughts Monday


Do you feel like your little ones are just sprouting up before your very eyes? Well I certainly do! My little munchkin in 5 1/2 months old and I just can't believe it. She seems to change so much from day to day. I often find myself wondering how am I ever going to remember those little day to day moments? So I decided to do something about it. I've heard of other Moms taking at least one picture of their babies everyday to create of visual record of each child's first year of life. Well I thought about this and thought that's sounds like a good idea but how will I ever keep all those pictures straight. Not to mention the fact that my little one has already been here for 5 months and while I do take a ton of pictures of her I'm pretty sure I missed some days in there. So I thought some more and figured there's no time like the present to start making sure to snap at least one picture of my munchkin every day starting now. First obstacle tackled. Now how to keep all these pictures straight. Ahhhhh this is where the beauty of Blogger comes in. That's right my munchkin has her own blog where I post one picture of her a day. I love it! It's not a popular blog nor should it be. I built it for me and plan to use Blurb to do something with it around her first birthday.

Guess what?
You too can make sure you're preserving those precious memories of your little ones it's easy just follow a few simple steps.
  1. Make the decision to do it!
  2. Start snapping away with your camera. Now these pictures don't have to be anything special. I just take a few pictures of my munchkin throughout the day and I don't edit them in any way before I post them at the end of the day. Remember we are trying to preservie those precious every day moments!
  3. Make your little one thier very own blog.
    1. pick a fun name for their blog
    2. pick a fun template that you think reflects their personality
    3. Edit the settings of your little one's blog to be just the way you want it. I used the simple template for mine and changed the fonts, colors and background to be super girly for my little munchkin.
  4. Start blogging
 Simple as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment